The Adventure Begins December 1st.

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Anna here. Driving to Carlsbad, NM

I used to love blogging. I journaled when I was younger, and then started writing my thoughts down online sometime when MySpace started. I was probably a MySpace star honestly, but perhaps that profile should never be unearthed for fear of the sad and depressing things a female teenager might divulge. 
I love writing so much, that I seriously chronicled my travels, relationships, and revelations in two different blogs over that past 5 years. 
But now for some reason when I think about writing it makes me shudder. Perhaps it is the thought that I am sharing this space with someone else. 
I'll try to be better. 

We spent the last 3 days in Austin, and it was great. I was able to meet up with an old friend, Sean, who was an original influence on my traveling habits. He was a Spanish major, who traveled pretty extensively, decided to be in a band to travel some more and play some sweet tunes, but has since left the band to pursue his amazing artistic talents. Paintings, jewelry, it's all amazing. Check out his etsy store and Instagram. 
Nick and I were able to check out his sweet collection and now each have brand new amazing necklaces and I also got a bracelet. Now we'll look good no matter how little we shower. 
We visited a state park and walked around downtown. It was mostly amazing because Dave lives in a great place in a great neighborhood with a really comfy couch. 
But now on to Carlsbad, NM. Let the adventures begin! 
Post yoga smoothies
Solo walk with Jackson
Bling from Sean
Snuggles under the tree
Smushed in the car 
Wind turbines in western Texas